Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Selected archives
- 2013-12-16 Lessons learned managing a 60TB digital evidence corpus and writing digital forensics tools., University of Maryland, College Park (iSchool).
- 2013-12-06 Finding privacy leaks and stolen data with bulk data analysis and optimistic decoding, University of Maryland Baltimore County.
- 2013-12-05 tcpflow and bulk_extractor update
- 2013-11-13 Finding threatening insiders with lightweight media forensics, IEEE HST 2013 paper
- 2013-11-05 Forensic Visualization with Open Source Tools, Open Source Forensics Conference.
- 2013-10-16 Finding privacy leaks and stolen data with bulk data analysis and optimistic decoding, University of Maryland, College Park (CS Dept.)
- 2013-10-10 Digital Forensics Overview, Bryn Mawr College
- 2013-05-17 The Cybersecurity Mess, MIT Club of DC
- 2013-02-22 Bulk Data Analysis With Optimistic Decompression.
- 2013-01-18 Digital Forensics Innovation: Searching A Terabyte of Data in 10 minutes
- 2012-01-11 The Cybersecurity Mess, and what SFS students can do about it.
- 2012-10-01 Harvard University—Digital Forensics Innovation: Searching A Terabyte of Data in 10 minutes
- 2011-07-20 Working with Computer Forensics Data, presented at SOUPS 2011.
- 2011-07-14 Introduction to Computer Forensics and Android Forensics (with an emphasis on computer forensics)
- 2011-06-14 bulk_extractor overview, Presented at the Sleuth Kit and Open Source Digital Forensics Conference 2011.
- Presentations by the year