Privacy Final Project Ideas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Measure the prevalence of browser fingerprinting on the web.
- Develop a browser plug-in that defeats browser fingerprinting.
- Perform a re-analysis of data published by another privacy researcher.
- Examine data available from a website for private information.
- Systematically Search online documents for metadata and invisible information.
- Develop a workable implementation of a multi-party computation system
- Develop a workable implementation of a system that performs search on encrypted data.
- Perform an analysis of articles discussing privacy that have appeared in CACM, or Crypto, or some other venue.
- Perform a novel analysis of leaked passwords
- Examine the use of real names and real IP addresses in Wikipedia