Notes on Final Papers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Written for students*
Sections you should have:
- Prior work
- What you did
- Results and Evaluation
Notes on finding references:
Notes on writing final papers:
- References should be in ACM or IEEE style. Be sure to include author(s), title, publication venue, and date. Do not include just a URL.
- Discussion how you found your references. Was this a systematic review?
- Reference every source that you use, no matter how trivial.
- Include page numbers
- How did you evaluate what you did?
Notes on grading final papers:
- Don't write what the papers do wrong, write how they could be improved.