Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) is a designation for controlled information that is being adopted by the US Government.
- https://www.acsac.org/2015/program/ISOO_CUI_Overview.pdf --- Information Security Office CUI Overview
Relevant Policy Documents
- E.O. 13526, “Classified National Security Information”
- E.O. 12829, “National Security Industrial Program”
- E.O. 13556, “Controlled Unclassified Information”
- E.O. 13549, “Classified National Security Information Program for State, Local, Tribal and Private Sector Entities”
- E.O. 13587, "Senior Info Sharing/Safeguarding Steering Committee"
- NIST SP 800-171