Difference between revisions of "Visiting MIT"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Suggestions for visiting MIT: * Take the tour. * Go to the info-session in Kresge. * [http://tech.mit.edu/about/contact.html The Tech], the MIT student newspaper, and the long...")
Latest revision as of 08:14, 18 January 2020
Suggestions for visiting MIT:
- Take the tour.
- Go to the info-session in Kresge.
- The Tech, the MIT student newspaper, and the longest continuously published student newspaper in the US.
- MIT Media Lab. Ignore what they say about it not being open to the general public; just walk into the building and look around on the first floor, which is not restricted. Be sure to visit both first floors, the old white building and the new steel-and-glass building.
- MIT Museum
- Barker Engineering Library
- Walk the infinite corridor on every floor: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and B.