From Simson Garfinkel
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 12:44, 12 April 2009 by Simson (New page: ==Current Students== ;MAJ Aaron A. Andrews :Thesis topic: "Could or Should a carbon-based life be affected, in any way, by the behavior of their alter silicon egos and their actions in Sec...)
- MAJ Aaron A. Andrews
- Thesis topic: "Could or Should a carbon-based life be affected, in any way, by the behavior of their alter silicon egos and their actions in Second Life?"
- Capt. James Regan
- Thesis topic: Recovery of Deleted Data from Flash Memory Devices.
- Jessy Cowan-Sharp
"Collaboration Metrics Using Email Metadata"
- Cpt. Daniel Huynh
- Thesis: Exploring and Validating Data Mining Algorithms for use in Data Ascription, Master's Thesis, June 2008
- Steven D. Bassi Jr.
- Thesis: An Automated Acquisition System for Media Exploitation, Master's Thesis, June 2008
- Lt. Paul Farrell
- Thesis: A Framework for Automated Digital Forensic Reporting, Master's Thesis, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA, March 2009.
- Practical Applications of Bloom filters to the NIST RDS and hard drive triage, Farrell, Garfinkel and White, ACSAC 2008
- Maj. James Migletz
- Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper Computer Science Award
- Automated Metadata Extraction, Master's Thesis, June 2008
- LT Simon McLaren
- Reliability of Iris recognition as a means of identity verification and future impact on transportation worker identification credential. Master's Thesis, March 2008.
- LT Andrew Slack
- Affects of Digital Authentication for Official Bulk Email, Master's Thesis, Naval Postgraduate School, March 2009