DATS 6450 — Data Science Ethics
(Redirected from DATS 6450)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Against Human Exceptionalism: Environmental Ethics and the Machine Question, Migle Laukyte, Springer International Publishing
- Crash: how computers are setting us up for disaster, Tim Harford, The Guardian.
- Debaiaswe - instructor's fork
- Learning Gender-Neutral Word Embeddings, Jieyu Zhao, Yichao Zhou Zeyu Li Wei Wang Kai-Wei Chang, Proceedings of the 2018 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, pages 4847–4853 Brussels, Belgium, October 31 - November 4, 2018.
- Man is to Computer Programmer as Woman is to Homemaker? Debiasing Word Embeddings,
- Removing gender bias from algorithms, The Conversation, James Zou, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Data Science, Stanford University,