$title='Calendar' ; include('includes.php'); ?>
Naval Postgraduate School
Nov 20, 2007
Datamining and Information Surveillance
References on Secure Flight
- American Civil Liberties Union. Frequently Asked Questions About the
`No Fly List'. http://www.aclu.org/safefree/general/
- Anonymous. Airport Security''s Achilles'' Heel. CSO: The Resource for Security Executives, February 2006.
- TSA's Secure Flight program suspended, February 09 2006. Associated Press.
- Sara Bodenheimer. Super Secret Information? The Discoverability Of Sensitive Security Information As Designated By The Transportation Security Administration. UMKC L. Rev., 73:739, Spring 2005
- Samidh Chakrabarti and Aaron Strauss. Carnival booth: An algorithm for defeating
the computer-assisted passenger screening system. First Monday, 7(10), 2002.
- Jayen Clark. Just who do you think you are, without ID? USA Today, April 28
2005. http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-04-28-travel-ids x.htm.
- John T. Cross. Age Verification In The 21st Century : Swiping Away Your Privacy.
John Marshall J. of Comp. & Info. Law, 23(2), Winter 2005
- Serge Egelman and Lorrie Faith Cranor. The Real ID Act: Fixing Identity Documents
with Duct Tape. I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information
Society, 2(1):149---183, Winter 2006.
- Electronic Privacy Information Center. EPIC Secure Flight Page. http://www.epic.org/privacy/airtravel/secureflight.html.
- Justin Florence. Making The No Fly List Fly: A Due Process Model For Terrorist
Watchlists. Yale Law Journal, 115(8):2148---2181, June 2006
- Randall Stross. Theater of the Absurd at the T.S.A. The New York Times,
December 17 2006. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/17/business/yourmoney/17digi.html.
- Deborah von Rochow-Leuschner. CAPPS II and the Fourth Amendment: Does It Fly? Journal of Air Law and Commerce, 69(1):139---173, Winter 2004